Fire protection of metal structures of industrial and commercial construction objects is mandatory since mechanical strength of metal declines under the high temperature attack in case of fire.
High-performance fire-proof intumescent paints PLAMCOR have been developed directly in the laboratory of the VMP Research & Production Holding JSC.
The merits of the fire-proof paints PLAMCOR:
• fire rating of 90/120 minutes with small coating thickness;
• compatibility with anticorrosive primers (including GF-021) supported by the fire test results;
• improved operational characteristics;
• easiness in application ,savings in labor costs connected with execution of the fire protection works;
• aesthetically pleasing appearance (if required enamels of different colors may be applied over the fire protection coating);
• insignificant load onto metal items and structures , particularly, when working in bending (as distinct from the structural confinement systems);
• protection of metal structures in all climatic zones;
• extended useful life.
Fire-proof intumescent paints PLAMCOR –
fire-resistance time 90/120 minutes
Vinyl acetate water-dispersed paint PLAMCOR: nontoxic, explosion –proof and fire –resistant; it is highly recommended for application in closed and badly ventilated premises and for repair works when production works are in progress.
State registration certificate RU.66.01.40.015.E.000260.07.11 dd. 28.07.2011.
Weather-resistant solvent-based epoxy composition, it is recommended for the open-air located objects and in case of aggressive industrial conditions; is applied at reduced temperatures ( up to minus 5 degrees C)
State registration certificate
RU.66.01.40.015.E.000356.12.12 dd. 12.12.2012;
Weather-resistant solvent-based epoxy composition, it is recommended for objects of oil and gas complex and other objects with a probability of occurrence of a hydrocarbon fire; is applied at reduced temperatures ( up to minus 5 degrees C)
To ensure long-standing protection of metal structures from corrosion and fire the VMP Holding Company is ready to offer coating systems based on the zinc –rich, epoxy, vinyl- epoxy primers which demonstrate improved protection properties. These materials unlike the conventional materials provide for reliable corrosion prevention and in combination with the fire-proof coating ensure full-scale and long-term protection.
You can buy fire-proof paints PLAMCOR directly from the manufacturer or authorized agents and in the sales offices.
For detailed information about the dealer network of the VMP Research & Production Holding JSC see section CONTACT US .
Stucco mixture. It is used as a constructive fire protection. It is recommended for metal structures with a reduced metal thickness of less than 5.8 mm, operating in non-aggressive and slightly aggressive environments.